Living Memorial Park Dog Park
- Must be licensed, vaccinated, and spayed/neutered
- Must wear tags at all times
- No spiked, pronged or choke collars
- Must be at least four months old
- Must be within view and voice control of owner at all times
- Must be leashed when outside the gated enclosure
- Must not be sick or suffering with parasites
- Are solely responsible for injuries and damage caused by their dogs
- Must immediately clean up after dog
- Must immediately remove a dog displaying aggressive behavior
- Must immediately stop dogs from digging and fill in any holes
- Must keep Dog Park gates closed at all times
- Must provide direct supervision to children under age 13
- May not bring food, glass or breakable containers
- May not bring animals other than dogs into the Dog Park
- May not bring more than three dogs into Dog Park at one time
- May not bring strollers, bicycles or any children’s toys into the Dog Park
The Town of Brattleboro reserves the right to close the Dog Park for maintenance, contracted functions or as it otherwise deems necessary for the protection of public health, safety and welfare.
Users are required to immediately report all bites and significant incidents to the Brattleboro Animal Control Officer at (802) 257-7946.
Report vandalism or park damage to the Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department at (802) 254-5808.
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
The Town of Brattleboro reserves the right to remove a participant/spectator from the park for violating any of the rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive, or inappropriate behavior.
The Town of Brattleboro or its agents assumes no liability for injuries sustained in the use of the facility.