Permits can be obtained for certain parking lots, offering an opportunity for savings for frequent users of the parking system. Permits are sold either quarterly (3 months) or annually (12 months).
To obtain a parking permit, please visit the Parking Enforcement Office at 77 Flat Street in the parking garage.
Elm Street Lot
- Each permit costs $220 per year or $55 per quarter.
- No more than 40 total permits will be sold
Harris – High Grove – Spring Street
- Each permit costs $400 per year or $100 per quarter.
- No more than 100 total permits will be sold
- Permits are not location specific and can be used at any lot within the 3-lot system.
Brattleboro Transportation Center
- Each permit costs $500 per year or $125 per quarter.
- No more than 160 total permits will be sold.
- Open permits do not guarantee an available space
- Each permit costs $800 per year or $200 per quarter.
- No more than 50 total permits will be sold.
- Reserved permits guarantee an available space.
Parking Permit Guidelines
Parking permits are sold quarterly to the first 49 applicants for parking permits for the Harris Lot; to the first 28 applicants for the Spring Street Lot; to the first 40 applicants in the Elm Street Lot; the first 25 in the High-Grove Lot; and the first 50 applicants for a reserved space, or 160 applicants for an open space in the Brattleboro Transportation Center.